Top 5 Best Scooty 100-110cc Range With Price In India 2019
The scooty is often considered to be one of the most popular two wheeler vehicles right across India. One of the reasons that scooters are as popular as some of the motorbikes has to do with the fact that they come with a reasonable price tag, not to mention the fact that it provides the public with easy and affordable transportation options. And what’s more, scooters are considerably considered to be safer than motorbikes. They were designed more for comfortable travel than anything else. Apart from the reasonable price tag, one of the reasons for its popularity has to do with the fact that the whole family could travel on one.
To put it in perspective, over 16 million units were sold in the two wheeler segment, spread across various niches. But scooters account for twice over that of any other segment, which should underline its popularity and the expected growth in the near future. Here are some of the top selling scooters pan India, check them out and in the process you may learn more about scooters.
Here is the list for best scootys 100 to 110CC
1. HONDA ACTIVA 5G
The Honda Activa 5G is single handedly the best scooter in this particular category. Starting with the design, the scooter comes with a design that’s similar to the earlier variant 4G, but still manages to incorporate a few new features and a stylish finish that makes it stand out. It comes with sleek body lines, nicely designed handlebar, with mounted LED headlamp, which come with LED turn indicators as well. What’s new this time around is that the front apron comes with chrome accents which makes it stand out and the whole appearance, pleasing to the eye. Incidentally, the large grab rail as well as the clear lens indicator is new as well.
The HONDA ACTIVA 5G is powered by 109.19CC engine, which is a single cylinder engine that cranks out 8bhp at 7,500rpm and a peak torque output of 9Nm at 5,500rpm and it also happens to be mated with the CT gearbox. Here are some of the main features of the scooter,
- It comes with 109.99 CC engine
- Currently, it comes with the power output of 8bhp at 7,500rpm and a peak torque output of 9Nm at 5,500rpm
- It comes with a top speed of 83 km/hr
- It also comes with a mileage of 45 -50 KM/L
- It also comes with semi digital instruments as well as a 4 in 1 lock system
- It currently retails at 55448 inr
2. TVS JUPITER
If you were on the lookout for an easily affordable transport option, and one in preferably flashy colors and comes with great speeds, advanced features, then you definitely need to take a second look at TVS JUPITER. The TVS Jupiter comes in an interesting shade of red, and is available in a few other color options as well. The overall design of this scooter is simple enough with sleek lines, smooth body finish, and well contoured body lines that make it stand out for the right reasons. This scooter is considered to be unisex as it is equally popular between both the genders.
The TVS Jupiter comes with black alloy wheels, stainless steel muffler guard, premium beige panels and much more. It also happens to be powered by 109.7CC single cylinder engine which cranks out 7.8bhp at 7,500rpm and a peak torque output of 8Nm at 5,500rpm. Incidentally, the engine is also mated to CVT transmission, so you can expect premium performance from this particular model. Here are some of the main features of this scooter,
- It comes with 109.7 single cylinder engine
- It comes with a power output of 7.8bhp at 7,500rpm and a peak torque output of 8Nm at 5,500rpm.
- It is also complemented with Digital IDI with ignition map technology which should result in a smoother performance.
- It’s mileage varies between 45 and 50km/l, depending on whether you are fully throttling the machine or not
- It comes with telescopic suspension in the front wheels
- Tyres: tubeless tyres
- It currently retails at 53,843 inr
3. HONDA DIO
The Honda Dio was first introduced to the Indian market, way back in 2012 and since then, it has undergone several upgrades. The last upgrade for this particular model resulted in a few cosmetic changes but definitely made a vast improvement as far as looks goes. The Honda Dio design is crisp, sleek and certainly catches your eye. This time around the model comes with two white position lamps right in the front along with a better tail lamp this time around. It is currently offered in two variants, standard and deluxe where the later comes with a little bit more functionality. It currently offers five colors for you to pick and choose from.
The Honda Dio is a 109 CC single cylinder engine, which comes with a power output of 8bhp and 8.91Nm of torque. It comes with a top speed of 83kmph and features 10 inch tubeless tyres with combi brake system (CBS). Here are some of the features of this scooter,
- It comes with a 109CC single cylinder engine that is BS 1V compliant
- It also features some trendy sports graphics on the body
- Its overall design remains the same except for a few cosmetic changes
- It comes with 4 in 1 lock with seat opening feature
- It also comes with 18L storage capacity
- It currently retails at 53670 inr
4. YAMAHA RAY-Z
YAMAHA RAY-Z certainly knows how to make a splash; it comes out with a sporty look , with sharp body panels, and an aerodynamic design that should help lower the drag on the vehicle. It also comes with carbon fiber texture on the exterior, which should make this vehicle stand out. It also comes with a large headlamp which takes up most of the space in the front apron as well as a small visor on the handlebars.
The YAMAHA RAY-Z comes with a 113 CC air cooled engine, which performs quite well. It certainly manages to come with a mileage of 63kmpl. It may not come with all the premium features but it still stands out from the lot. Check out some of its main features,
- It comes with 113CC single cylinder engine
- It features the blue core engine
- Its current mileage is 63kmph
- It is light weight scooter and performs remarkably well
- It currently retails at 52119 INR
5. TVS WEGO
If you were looking for an entry level scooter, then this is the model that you need to take a closer look at. The TVS WEGO comes in an interesting shade of blue, as well as a few other color options, so you can pick and select the preferred color. Apart from this, it also comes with a lean and tall body design, which lends it a sleek appearance.
It comes with a 109.7CC single cylinder, air cooled petrol engine which cranks out 8bhp at 7,500rpm and 8Nm of torque at 5,500rpm. It comes with a mileage of 63km/l, which makes it fuel efficient as well. Check out some of the main features of this scooter,
- It comes with a 109.7CC single cylinder engine
- It also comes with the power output of 8bhp at 7,500rpm and 8Nm of torque at 5,500rpm
- It comes with 12 inch alloy wheels
- It also features handle lock, clear lens multi reflector headlamp, sync braking technology
- Currently it retails at 53413 inr
These are some of the best scooters in the Indian market in the 100-110 CC range. You can read the descriptions, see which particular product seems to be a good fit and then purchase the same, later on.